The "HUB Nicosia Incubation" programme provides
the necessary infrastructure, support services and financial investment plans to
selected innovative companies in order to ensure their success and viability in the market.
The mission of the “Hub Nicosia Incubation” programme is to identify innovative business ideas and support their commercialization in an effective way for the benefit of both shareholders and society at large. The incubator is aimed at small start-ups, researchers and aspiring entrepreneurs interested in developing new products and services.
•To support new businesses from their establishment to their complete development.
• To be a reliable partner and mentor for the companies that are installed in the incubator.
• Encourage scientists to turn their research ideas and research findings into sustainable business ventures.
• Provide mentoring opportunities to gain entrepreneurial experience with experienced mentors outside Cyprus.
•To support social entrepreneurship, innovation and the production of innovative knowledge and know-how.
• To contribute to the creation of alternative forms of financing.
• To actively contribute to national and international networks and programs
The "HUB Nicosia Incubation" programme was established by SYNTHESIS Center of Research and Education Ltd and the Investment Fund Latnana Holdings Ltd.